- #PHTwitJC 25: Does alcohol price affect drinking behaviour?
- #PHTwitJC 25: Cast your votes!
- Summary of #PHTwitJC 24 Chat – Mental health discrimination: impact of Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC24: Mental health service users: changes in experiences of discrimination and Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC 24: Mental health- Time to Change evaluation
Publicity -PHTwitJC mentions
Tag Archives: HIV
Next time on Public Health Twitter Journal Club (13 Nov) we’ll be looking at a paper reporting a cohort study. As usual, we have made a shortlist of open access articles with the relevant study design, and we ask you, … Continue reading
The paper selected for Public Health Twitter Journal Club discussion on 30th October 2011 is Ghimire et al (2011) ‘Reasons for non-use of condoms and self-efficacy among female sex workers: a qualitative study in Nepal’, BMC Women’s Health 11: 42. … Continue reading