- #PHTwitJC 25: Does alcohol price affect drinking behaviour?
- #PHTwitJC 25: Cast your votes!
- Summary of #PHTwitJC 24 Chat – Mental health discrimination: impact of Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC24: Mental health service users: changes in experiences of discrimination and Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC 24: Mental health- Time to Change evaluation
Publicity -PHTwitJC mentions
Tag Archives: mental health
#PHTwitJC24: Mental health service users: changes in experiences of discrimination and Time to Change
Our live journal club chat will take place on Monday 22nd April at 8.00-9.00 pm UTC (UK time). To follow and participate, search for our hashtag #PHTwitJC on Twitter, and remember to use the hashtag if you want to contribute. … Continue reading
Next journal club chat will take place on Monday 22nd April, 8-9.00 pm (UK time) Our topic is public health interventions relating to mental health, specifically, the impact of the Time to Change campaign in the UK, which started in 2009. This campaign was intended … Continue reading
The paper chosen for discussion in #PHTwitJC on Sunday 9th October (8.00 pm GMT+1) is Green et al (2011) Group therapy for adolescents with repeated self harm: randomised controlled trial with economic evaluation. The paper is available here. What is … Continue reading