- #PHTwitJC 25: Does alcohol price affect drinking behaviour?
- #PHTwitJC 25: Cast your votes!
- Summary of #PHTwitJC 24 Chat – Mental health discrimination: impact of Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC24: Mental health service users: changes in experiences of discrimination and Time to Change
- #PHTwitJC 24: Mental health- Time to Change evaluation
Publicity -PHTwitJC mentions
Tag Archives: Prostate-specific antigen
Participants and followers of #PHTwitJC voted on their preferred topic to discuss and critique, from a selection of case-control papers put forward. It was intended for this paper to be discussed on 28th August, however due to low participation it … Continue reading
On 11 September at 8pm (GMT+1) #PHTwitJC will critique the following paper: Vickers, A et al (2010) Prostate specific antigen concentration at age 60 and death or metastasis from prostate cancer: case-control study – published in the British Medical Journal … Continue reading